The WSI team of professionals have extensive experience in designing and integrating the latest technologies in storage concepts and automated conveyor and sortation systems for customers with Store Fulfillment | Business to Business | Direct to Consumer distribution operations across the country.
- Customer Process Review
- Site Assessments
- Conceptual Design Solutions/Alternatives
- ROI Analysis
- Solution Summary and Investment Documentation
- Warehouse Systems has a unique approach to managing projects. Our Project Director’s are involved with the initial proposal design and follow a project throughout design engineering, implementation and successful customer acceptance. As the project proceeds, additional engineering and installation resources are added to the work pod, but the Project Director remains the consistent string throughout the project. This eliminates communication gaps between internal disciplines.
System Design Engineering
- Our creative mechanical and electrical concepts are developed through
discussions with your team to understand the challenges you face. Using
this knowledge, we develop well thought out solutions and alternatives and then
present concepts with detailed drawings and information for review and approval.
- We can assist in modernizing your current system by replacing troublesome
bottlenecks with the latest smart conveyor technology without replacing the entire
Controls & Software Engineering
- Sortation and Flow Control
- Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Warehouse Control Software
- WMS Interface
- Data Collection
- Mechanical and Electrical Field Wiring
- Union and Non-Union
- Full Time Site Supervisors
- Start-up Technicians
- Commissioning is the critical process that occurs at the end of installation and before
customer acceptance. It brings the mechanical, electrical and pneumatic
components together to deliver a system that will make the operation a success.
- Customer Acceptance Testing assures the system performs as intended before it’s
turned over for beneficial use. Customer products are cycled through the system
and necessary fine tuning requirements are identified and corrected.
After Market Support
- Classroom and Field Training
- As-Built Drawings
- Recommended Spare Part List
- Maintenance Manuals
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- 24/7 Help Line